Sunday 20 September 2009

We Made It!

As it was actually John that did my last post, I wanted to add my bit too!

The swim was geniunely really good fun from beginning to end. We were so incredibly lucky with the weather. There was hardly a breath of wind when we started out and although it was a bit choppy in the middle we can hardly complain.

Thank you so much to our support crew: navigator and event manager and chief co-ordinator John Gilmour, support boat no.2 and picnic makers extraodinaire Tom and Rachel, support boat crew and photographer,Barbara, support team Sally and Ben. We couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you so much also for the support of everyone who has sponsored and encouraged us. I have also almost reached my sponsorship target of 1000 pounds which I am delighted about.

The big question of course is: what next? Any one fancy the Isle of Wight next year???

No comments:

Post a Comment