Saturday 22 August 2009

There are now FOUR in the Team

We now have 4 members of our team for the swim which is GREAT.

As well as me and Joe, Steve Williams has definitely decided to join us and so has Paul Hicks who I met for the first time today.
Steve is a member of Swanage Lifeboat Crew and a talented sports man as well as being very experienced on the sea both as a sailor and a lifeboat man.
Paul is a friend of a friend of my sister's and saw my e-mail and blog. He is doing a Team Channel Swim the week before we are planning to do our swim (19th September). Unfortunately I don't have a picture of him at the moment. (Paul - if you read this - please send me one). Sounds a bit hard core this Team Channel Swim but Paul told me he was using it for training for our swim!! That worries me slightly because I think he actually knows what he is doing.

1 comment:

  1. I figured that picture would pop up here sometime - thanks John!

    ReplyDelete